Self-service black & white copying/laser printing is available on all four floors of the Scott Memorial Library.
Standard paper is 20 lb. white. Standard printing is one-sided.
|Black & white laser prints or photocopies||10 cents per page||Standard prints are 1-sided on 8.5" x 11" paper|
|Color laser prints (Jeffersonians only)||25 cents per page||Available from computers on the 2nd floor of Scott Library.|
- Swipe your Jefferson photo ID at a print release station.
First, you must deposit funds in your Campus Currency account, which is automatically created when your Jefferson photo ID is issued. Simply activate your account by depositing funds:
- In Person - deposit funds with cash, Visa or MasterCard at Integrated Card Services (Commuter Services/Photo ID)
- Online - deposit funds with Visa or MasterCard through the Online Card Center or free GET mobile app. Campus Key and Password required.
- Value Center - deposit funds with cash at the Card Value Center in the Atrium, Gibbon Building, 10th Street Side.
- Payroll Deduction - deposit funds with a monthly, voluntary deduction from the second paycheck of the month by enrolling via Employee Self Service.
- If you do not hold a Jefferson Photo ID:
Visit the 2nd floor Service Desk to learn about options.
Color Copies, Reductions, Enlargements and Transparencies
Special reproduction services (color photocopies, reductions, enlargements, and transparencies) are available for members of the TJU community, alumni, certified affiliates, and library members for a fee from the Academic Commons.