Current Students & Faculty
Current students and faculty have access to the following resources:
- Public computers: Full access. Log in with your campus key. All computers include access to the Internet and MS Office Software.
- Group and individual study spaces: Reserved for students and requires registration. View the study spaces and reserve a room.
- Licensed content (databases, electronic books, electronic journals): Full access to all materials. Off-campus access requires authentication with your campus key.
- Print materials: Full access.
- Interlibrary Loan: Full and unlimited access. Access Interlibrary Loan.
- Photocopies, computer printing, and scanner use: Full access.
- Black and white copiers: Located in the copy room on the main floor of the library and on the lower level by the printers. Paper: 8 1/2"x11" Cost: $0.10 (campus card), $0.15 (cash)
- Color copiers: The color copier is located in the main copy room near the Circulation Desk. Paper sizes are 8 1/2X11" and 11X17". Cost: $0.50 per copy (campus card or cash)
- Computer printing (workstations and laptops): There are printers on all three levels of the library that allow printing on 11X17'' and 8 1/2 X11'' paper. Color printing is only available on the lower level. Cost: 500 free pages each semester (black and white), $0.49 for 8 Â½ X11" and $0.99 for 11X17" (color)
- Wireless laptops: Full use. Laptops are available to all students and faculty with a current Jefferson ID. Laptops can only be used within the library and the loan period is three hours.
Questions? Contact us at 215-951-2848 or email AskGutman@jefferson.edu.