Library staff have provided answers to the most frequently-asked questions we receive at the Library.
- How do I get a library card?
- How do I get access to the Gutman Library databases when I'm in my dorm room or off-campus?
- Is Gutman Library open to the public?
- Can I borrow books in person from other college and university libraries in this region?
- Gutman Library doesn't own the book I want. How can I get it?
- How do I find out whether Gutman Library has a book or subscribes to a magazine/journal?
- How do I recommend a purchase?
- I found a book listed in the collections, but I can't find it on the shelf. What should I do?
- What does it mean if a book's catalog record says the status is "newly acquired" or "in processing"?
- What if Gutman Library does not offer, in any format, the magazine or journal I need?
- What if the publication issue I am looking for is missing? What should I do?
- Where do I find older, back issues of magazines, journals, and newspapers in Gutman Library?
- Where do I find the latest issues of magazines, journals, and newspapers in Gutman Library?
- How can I tell if Gutman Library is open during inclement weather?
- Where can I find the library's hours of operation?