What is the Qualitative Institute?
This four-day session, led by a collaborative team at Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Pennsylvania, will offer an opportunity to explore a broad array of qualitative and mixed methods research skills. Register and learn more here.
At the sessions, held at Penn and Jefferson on August 3 – 6, you’ll gain skills useful in qualitative research, including:
- Philosophical Foundations of Qualitative Research
- Conventional and Alternative Data Collection
- Ethnography and Observation
- Concept Mapping
- Focus Groups and Interviews
- And much more
Who should attend?
- Students and trainees
- Members of community, nonprofit, and government organizations