You can now borrow 3D anatomical models from Gutman Library! Visit the Scott Library to see what anatomical models are available to borrow at that library.
About the Human Anatomy Collection
The collection, which includes both muscle and skeletal systems, can be borrowed for up to 4 hours at a time. Included in the collection:
- African Dual Sex
- Arm muscle (7 parts)
- Full Body muscle
- Heart (includes esophagus and trachea)
- Leg muscle
- Shoulder joint with muscles
- Skeleton (half natural size)
Click on an item to learn more.
To borrow a model, visit the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor with your Jefferson ID.
- Items can be borrowed for 4 hours at a time
- Items cannot be removed from Gutman Library (removing the models will result in a $75 fine)
- Read the checkout policy to learn more
Additional Anatomy Resources
Access Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy for over 300 videos of human anatomic specimens. Content is grouped by: the Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Trunk, Head and Neck, and Internal Organs. Learn more about Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy.