The Jefferson Libraries collection now includes expanded Draw it to Know it offerings.
Draw it to Know it teaches gross anatomy and neuroanatomy through a series of online, interactive illustrated, and narrated tutorials. In addition to anatomy, new courses in Biology, Science for Undergraduate, Graduate & Medical disciplines, Integrated Systems (e.g., neurological, respiratory) are now also included.
Additional resources include Board Preparation for:
- Medical Science for Nurses
- MCAT Biology & Biochemistry
- Neurosciences: ABPN Neurology Boards
- USMLE/COMLEX for Step 1
- Concise overview for students and faculty accompanied by registration instructions
- Getting Started Guides for Instructor (Study Plans, Tutorials, Analytics) & Student (On-Boarding Manual) are available via the databases’ How To Use DITKI drop-down menu:
- Brief Introduction: Draw it to Know it Medical Sciences: How it Works
- Mobile app available for iOS