The Center for Teaching & Learning at Thomas Jefferson University and the Center for Teaching Innovation & Nexus Learning at Philadelphia University plan to collect video contributions from faculty at both campuses. Please consider lending your expertise by contributing a teaching tip, strategy, or technique. You are invited to record a brief (no more than 2-minutes) message at the pop-up recording booth at Faculty Day on Tuesday, June 6th. These short videos will be included in a Digital Teaching Inventory that will be housed within the Jefferson Digital Commons.
To participate, please consider the following guidelines:
- Describe your “tried-and-true” strategy to foster learning in the classroom
- Jot down a few talking points to organize your message
- Register for a recording time at Faculty Day on June 6
- Show up for your scheduled recording
- Share your expertise & successes
To stimulate your thinking, and to serve as a model, check out these video examples from José Bowen, president of Goucher College and author of Teaching Naked, and Daniel Pink, author of Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us.