DynaMed is a clinical decision support tool that combines the highest quality evidence-based information, expert guidance, and a user-friendly, personalized experience to deliver accurate answers fast at the point of care.
DynaMed is now available on:
UpToDate will be available until June 30, 2021, on Wilmer Library and The Bing for Abington-Jefferson Health users. It will not be accessible via EPIC.
The one-stop resource for training videos from Ebsco, CME download instructions from UpToDate, Personal account setup information, and more. Please bookmark and refer to it as needed.
- Covers 36 specialties.
- Includes summary-level drug information powered by IBM Micromedex.
- Includes calculators, clinical criteria, and decision trees organized by specialty.
- Create your personal account to follow topics, access the mobile app, and track CME.
- Creating a Personal User Account – Tutorial
- Track and claim CME/CE/CPD when logged into your personal account
- Claiming CME Credits and Hours – Tutorial
- Install mobile apps for iOS or Android on up to three devices with storage options to balance offline access with file size. Log in with your personal account.
- Mobile app tutorial
- Follow topics when signed into your personal account to receive either all or just practice-changing updates by email or within the app.
- Following Topics in DynaMed – Tutorial
For questions about how to access and use DynaMed, contact:
Travis Nace, MSLIS
Wilmer Memorial Medical Library
Abington – Jefferson Health