Gutman Library also maintains a collection of streaming videos, which cover a range of topics and are available to Jefferson students, faculty, and staff on demand:
- Academic Video Online is a collection of videos on topics including history, business, dance, counseling, and science.
- Films on Demand is a streaming video platform with over 900 videos on the subjects of: Humanities, Economics, Science & Math, Health & Medicine, and Archival Films.
- Kanopy displays ready-to-view videos. To watch a video, search for the title in Kanopy, then fill out the request form. Important: include course instructor name and course code in the request.
- OnArchitecture is an audiovisual archive of Architecture Online. It offers a detailed panorama of the world's main authors, works, and issues related to the field of architecture. (At this time, this resource is only available to East Falls students and faculty.)
- Swank is a streaming video resource. When you first access Swank, a pop up box asks if you are a student or instructor. Students will see what is ready to view. Instructors can create an account, then browse unlicensed movies and place requests. Filter subject and themes include social issues, health sciences, and psychology.