DynaMed will replace UpToDate as Jefferson’s clinical decision support tool on Monday, February 1. It combines the highest quality evidence-based information, expert guidance, and a user-friendly, personalized experience to deliver accurate answers fast at the point of care. Check out our helpful DynaMed guide for more information.
If you were tracking CME with UpToDate, you may continue to process previously earned credit by logging in directly to your account. Download this PDF for instructions. Contact UpToDate customer service for assistance.
Features of DynaMed
- Covers 36 specialties.
- Includes summary-level drug information powered by IBM Micromedex.
- Includes calculators, clinical criteria, and decision trees organized by specialty.
- Create your personal account to follow topics, access the mobile app, and track CME.
Creating a Personal User Account – Tutorial
- Track and claim CME/CE/CPD when logged into your personal account
Claiming CME Credits and Hours – Tutorial
- Install mobile apps for iOS or Android on up to three devices with storage options to balance offline access with file size. Log in with your personal account.
Mobile app tutorial
- Follow topics when signed into your personal account to receive either all or just practice-changing updates by email or within the app.
Following Topics in DynaMed – Tutorial
DynaMed experts will offer training sessions and quick consults to provide answers to your DynaMed questions.
Updates & Alerts
Tuesday, January 26, 1 – 1:15 pm, Register Here
Thursday, January 28, 1 – 1:15 pm, Register Here
Medications: Drug Monograms and Drug Interaction Checker
Tuesday, January 26, 2 – 2:15 pm, Register Here
Thursday, January 28, 2 – 2:15 pm, Register Here
- Case Challenge: Gastric Cancer Concerns
- Case Challenge: Atrial Fibrillation
- Case Challenge: Hyponatremia
Check out our DynaMed guide for more information.
Questions? Contact AskALibrarian.