The mission of the Scott Memorial Library is to strengthen the educational, research, and clinical activities of the Jefferson community by:
- Providing knowledge-based information,
- Supporting evidence-based decision-making at the point of care,
- Providing space and technology resources to support individual and group learning,
- Managing computer classrooms and related educational software, and
- Preserving and promoting Jefferson's rich history.
To accomplish this mission, Scott Library staff provides consultation, instruction, as well as access to, and preservation of, knowledge-based resources. Space and computers for study, learning, and collection access are available on four floors of the Scott Building. The Library also oversees public computers, computer labs, and specialty computer classrooms across the Jefferson campus.