Please register for upcoming 30 to 60 minute public sessions on these topics:
- Research edition - for researchers: PIs, postdocs, graduate students, and lab staff. LabArchives is Jefferson's Electronic Research Notebook.
- Inventory - LabArchives Inventory provides lab managers and researchers with an easy-to-use tool to help streamline the organization, usage, tracking, and ordering of inventory items.
- Classroom edition - for faculty and teaching assistants. Deploy and grade LabArchives notebooks in your courses. Integrates with Canvas.
While watching the public webinars, keep in mind these Jefferson-specific policies:
- When logging into LabArchives, always choose the option to "sign in through your institution" > Thomas Jefferson University. You'll then login with your Jefferson Campus Key.
- Jefferson has contracted for additional storage: unlimited total storage, with an individual file maximum of 15 GB.
Recordings of past webinars are available in the Jefferson Users Group notebook once you've created your account by visiting https://mynotebook.labarchives.com/, choosing Sign in > Sign in through your institution > Jefferson University > and then logging in with your Jefferson Campus Key.
If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a dedicated session for your team or on an advanced topic like widget construction contact us at LASupport@jefferson.edu.