Join us for an open house to learn more about the new Center for Teaching and Learning. We’re here to develop and share good teaching practices, promote innovation, and support you in doing your best work.
- When: Tuesday, September 23rd, noon – 2:00 pm (lunch/refreshments will be served)
- Where: Scott Library, Room 200A
Meet our staff and learn how you can:
- Create illustrations or other graphics
- Create an iBook using the new iCE (interactive Curriculum Experience) platform
- Use NearPod, the audience response tool used with iPad
- Use ExamSoft, and other Ed Tech products
- Get help writing for publication
- Get help with public speaking and presentation skills
- Add an embedded Librarian to your course
- Deposit your work in the Jefferson Digital Commons
Come and see a preview of the floor plans for the proposed CTL/Scott Building renovations that will eventually bring all CTL staff and services together in the same facility.